03. Section 1: A visa to study in the UK
•- What visa is right for me?
•- Do I need a Tier 4 Sponsor?
Visa and Immigration Student Journey
•- What will my visa look like?
•- Keeping my visa safe
04. Section 2: Short-Term Study Visa (STSV)
• What are the requirements
to apply for a Short-Term
• How do I apply for a Short-
Term Study Visa?
06. Section 3: VISA Team’s 12-Step Visa Process
•- Applying for a Tier 4 visa outside the UK
07. Section 4: How do I make a valid Tier 4 (General) Student visa application?
• What documents do I need
for my visa application?
• Confirmation of Acceptance
for Studies (CAS)
• Academic qualification(s)
and Progression evidence
• English language qualification
• Academic Technology
Approval Scheme certificate
• TB Screening
• Financial evidence
• How do I apply?
• Immigration Health Surcharge
• Low Risk National
• Biometric Appointment
• What is a Credibility
• What happens after I apply?
14. Section 5: VISA Team’s Top Advice
15. Section 6: Travelling to the UK
• Carrying Documents in your
• Entering the UK with an
Entry Clearance Visa
• What if I am detained at a
16. Section 7: What is expected of me as a Tier 4 Student at GCU?
• Change in circumstances
• Police Registration
• Working During Your Studies
19. Section 8: Enrolment and Attendance Monitoring
• Collecting your Student ID
•- Attendance and Checkpoint
20. Section 9: Lost or Stolen Passport, Visa (BRP) or Police Registration Certificate
23. Section 10: Extending your Student Visa
• Tier 4 Doctorate Extension Scheme
24. Section 11: Contact Us and Helpful Links