Page 24

comlongon_history

COMLONGON 1928 Showing to the right the North Wing, demolished in 1977 with full local council approval. (An attempt to make the building more commercially viable.) At this time almost 1/3rd of the building was lost. The Estate had been for sale for many years, with no interest. 24


comlongon_history
To see the actual publication please follow the link above