60g dried apricots, sliced
200g five bean salad
200g tinned chickpeas
250g cous cous
1 clove of garlic
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp cinnamon
2 red peppers
1) Prepare the cous cous as per the packet instructions
2) In a large saucepan, sauté the peppers and garlic until soft.
3) Add in the dried apricots, five bean salad and chickpeas, stirring well.
4) Add a splash of water to loosen the ingredients and add cumin and
5) Finally, add the kale.
6) Simmer for 10 minutes until the kale has wilted and the mixture is